In my work I come across many great science education resources for teachers and students including lesson plans, activities, curriculum, websites, video and more. This page is a clearinghouse for links to these resources which I add as I find them. Organized loosely by topic, please keep in mind there is a lot of crossover. Please contact me if you are looking for a resource about a specific science topic–I can likely help! If you find this to be a useful resource, please share!
- Project WET (Water Education for Teachers)
- Gallatin Valley Farm to School Library (Montana and general)
- Idaho Agriculture in the Classroom (Idaho and general)
- Montana Agriculture in the Classroom (Montana and general)
Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)
- Explanatory videos for each Science and Engineering Practice, Cross Cutting Concept and Disciplinary Core Idea